Monday, November 3, 2008

FALL IS HERE

I love fall! I love the way the leaves crunch and smell, I love the way that the air feels crisp and clean. I love the fact that I no longer need to use the A/C in my car or at home. I love the wet grass and misty mornings. Most of all I love the fact that I can wear my favorite fashion item - the hoodie sweatshirt! And of course I will accessorize in true Utah style with my flip flops! Yes, I will wear them religiously all year round. Yay to fall!

Steve took this picture on top of Baldy.

Seeing tall pines like this make me miss Mineral. Can you believe I just said that! I actually miss that little podunk town. We took the rest of these pictures near Schofield on the deer hunt. It was the first snow of the season and was beautiful - except the mud inside the truck and trailer.


Check out this sunrise! I took this off of my front porch. I know it is hard to believe I was up before the sun!

Another thing I like about fall is FOOTBALL! Yes, I love to watch it on T.V. and everything. Avery likes it sometimes too. Unfortunately his team didn't win any games this year - it was so sad! The coaches didn't seem to know how to put players in the right spots they seemed more obsessed with the fact that they wanted everyone to play.


The girls are never happy with the fact that they have to go and watch him play for a couple of hours. Unless they get to go to the snack bar - which as you can see, they didn't get to do this time.

So sad!


Even sadder! (is that a word?)

Braxton loves it! He gets to see the world and be outside!

2 comments:

Ally said...

JENNY!!! I miss my littles!!!!! i love love love love love the pic of braxton and look at Avery!! such a stud!

Ashlie and Tony said...

Avery looks so cool in his uniform!! Very fun! Too bad the girls aren't sharing the football joy that he and Braxton are. :o)